Sunday, August 27, 2006

Check this out! Do I have my Honey well trained or what??!! I was busy this afternoon when he found this praying mantis hanging out on the bathroom window. He ran for my camera and took some pictures!! What a great guy!!



A rose in my mom's flower bed. And a marigold outside the kitchen window.
Another mantis was posing for me yesterday!
To break up the boredom of the baby blanets, I did a couple hats on the looms. (wow, that one came out really dark in the picture, huh? Sorry 'bout that!)

"I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I will summon a bird of prey; from a far off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do." Is. 46:10-11

No comments: