Saturday, December 30, 2006

Here is a candle set that my daughter made for me for Christmas. She has some of those mirror tiles that she edged some beautiful flowers and butterflies on and then her boyfriend added the wood trim around the edge. The she added the cinnamon stitcks and ribbon and my favorite flavor of candles!

Here are some more hats that I've been working on the last few days.

( crazy...have no idea how I got those underlines!)



...put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of it's Creator.
Col. 3:10

1 comment:

Shelly said...

The candles are beautiful. Did the kids love their knitted gifts!
It was hectic here on Christmas Eve with 20 people in our little house, but one can never have too many loved ones around (at least for a few hours).
Hope you had a wonderful Holiday.