Wednesday, January 03, 2007


As I was working on the gift knitting, I kept thinking about all the other projects I wanted to do. Here is one of them. Knit a scarf using some of my 'scraps' of yarn. These are yarn lengths that are too short for an entire hat, but too long for more than a couple rows of stripes. I would really like to make a few more of these. Partly because I have more 'scrap' yarn, but mostly because I think they are so awesome! Lots of color and texture. A random mix of anything and everything all coming together beautifully! Kind of like life.


Here are couple of my Monarch catepillars from the summer. I am really missing my little critters!!


I am also missing my flowers!! Here is a Hollyhock from late summer.

Therefore, as God's chosen people holy and dearly loved, clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Col. 3:12

No comments: