Friday, June 08, 2007

Garden update time!

I had some tobacco seeds leftover from a few years ago so I got a few started in the house. I took them outside the other day just in time to have 95 degrees with lots of sunshine and wind! So I made these little 'houses' for them! Seemed to work! The plants are looking good!!


Here are my Dill Atlantic Giant Pumpkins.
They are growing well. I am anxious to start letting some fruit grow! I had put plenty of stakes around them yesterday to keep them in place due to the high winds. There is a chance we will get some severe weather today. We need rain desperately. Just not the wind and hail.


The main stem of my best looking plant got a split in it the other day. So yesterday I took some duct tape out and put a band-aid on it.

Not even the smallest detail of life happens unless God's will is behind it. Therefore, you can rest in perfect confidence in Him.
O. Chambers

No comments: