Thursday, October 25, 2007




Here is where I am at with the baby items.
I finished the knitting on the blue pants last night and got started on the blue sweater. I also have the first few rounds done on the pink blanket.
But then, just as we were going to bed last night, Hubby started saying something to me about why haven't I started my scarf? By the time I get around to do doing it, it will the dead of winter and I bought fall colors to make it with.
So I got up this morning thinking he is right. These babies won't be here until after Thanksgiving and we are going away on Sunday and I would really like to wear my Irish Hiking Scarf.

So I got started!! I wound up the yarn with my first coffee and got started!
I am so excited! I LOVE this yarn!
Ok, I'm off to knit! All housework will be put on hold!!

When you come to your wits' end and feel inclined to panic-don't!!
Stand true to God and He will bring out His truth in a way that will make your life an expression of worship.
O. Chambers

No comments: