Monday, April 21, 2008

Mitered Square Child's Sweater

front

back
This was one of 'those' projects: I was so excited to do it. I got started. The colors just weren't coming together the way I had wanted. Then I got interupted for a different project, then another, then another. By the time I got back to it, it still didn't look any good to me. After a couple more interuptions, I just wanted to be done with it. I was tired of looking at it. So, because I got in a hurry, I made mistakes. Mistakes that probably only I know about, but still do not make me happy.
I sure was alot happier with the Mitered Square Sweater I did about a year ago!
I am really happy to be done with this one. I can't always say that about a project.





Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
Phil. 4:6

No comments: