Sunday, October 19, 2008

It is with great honor that I can say that my charity knitting will be taking a back seat for a little while. Hubby has finally asked me to knit a sweater for him! After 3 yrs of saying that he wouldn't wear one, he has decided that he needs a sweater this winter!
Here is the pattern that he picked out!
(Quite the challenge for me!)
But if he is going to pick out the one he likes, I am going to make it for him!!


And here is the progress as of this morning:

He picked out the yarn!
Beautiful color, huh?!
I am needing to make some changes to the pattern due to needing a larger size.

Of course, I will still have hats for charity on the needles. I know that there are going to be times when my fingers will want to knit and my brain will not be able to function. But for those of you who check daily for charity updates, there may be a few days between pictures!
I will be back to the charity knitting as soon as possible because I know that the need is just so great, especially this year.

Let the heavens rejoice,
let the earth be glad;

let the sea resound, and all that is in it;
let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them.
Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy;
they will sing before the Lord, for He comes,
He comes to judge the earth.

He will judge the world in righteousness
and the peoples in His truth.

Ps. 96:11-13

1 comment:

AmyS said...

Oh, that will be a beautiful sweater!