Saturday, February 04, 2006

DONE!



There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

I am so happy to be done with the recipe box! I enjoyed doing it, but, to be honest, it did get a bit boring towards the end! (I am sure that I will be having an 'attention problem' once I get going on these pants!) Now I just need to put some recipes in it for her!!
The snow has started! We have a winter storm warning out. 4-6 inches by morning! Interesting! We have 'fun' food for the SuperBowl and I have knitting! Who cares about the snow?!!!

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

Congrats on the box. You sure are versital or should I say multi-tasked. You must keep us posted on the pants process. And good luck.
Diane