Sunday, February 03, 2008


We went over to the river yesterday. First thing we noticed were all these tiny fish going over the dam. Well, you know me, I had to get a closer look! So I climbed down the steps to the water.

Then I just reached my hand out and grabbed one!!
Pretty cool! I went fishing!!
Then we put him back.


Irish Hiking Scarf
http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingcarf.htm
I used RedHeart TLC yarn in Light Purple.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-
His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

3 comments:

pinkangel said...

Nancy, The scarf is beautiful. What a way to catch fish......I bet you had a blast......Your pictures should all be in a coffee table book. I just love them.

AmyS said...

Great photos, as always. And your IHS came out great. Isn't that a fun knit?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancy!

Your scarf came out beautiful. I love your pictures.