Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Logcabin Afghan.
This was a long term project that was started late last summer. I really enjoyed having it to just pick up and work on whenever I was in the mood. But now it was time to have it finished and move on!
I used all acrylic yarn so that it will hold up well for a child. The finished size is about 40X32. I used the applied I-cord edging. (hard to see since I worked it in black!) I love it. It took alot longer to finish off than I had expected, but well worth it!
It will probably find it's way to the local social services office next fall.





Command those who are rich in this present world
not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth,
which is so uncertain,
but to put their hope in God,
who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

1 Tim. 6:17

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I just love the afghan...Great job...some child will just love it.

AmyS said...

The afghan is gorgeous! You did a beautiful job. I know it will be well-loved by the recipient.

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

I think this one is your prettiest yet. It will make some child very happy.

pinkangel said...

I love the way it turned out and the black border really sets it off. I also know that you are glad you finished it. Don't you just hate those UFO's

Loves Hugs