Tuesday, March 10, 2009


A houseplant that my daughter gave to me several years ago.
It was blooming at the time. After it died off, I kept it in the house and
continued to water it for another year, hoping it would come back.
But it never did. So it went out to the shed.
Last fall, when I was doing some cleaning out of the shed, I was getting
ready to just throw it away when I noticed that the bulb was still green.
So I brought it back in the house, watered it and kind of left it alone for awhile.
Now look what is happening!


knitted hat.


"I have come into the world as a light,
so that no one who beleives in Me should stay in darkness."
John 12:46

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in for a spell. I'll be leaving my 2 cents on your March and Feb. posts. If you pick up everything you might have a dollar! ; ) I'll email soon. All's well on my end. Hope everyone there is too!