Friday, July 09, 2010


Here is the 'Vogue' sweater that I have been working on!
The yarn is Filati Cervinia Caprice Color
The pattern is from Vogue Knitting Book
6th Edition copyright 1945.
worked on #4 needles.
child's size 8.





I have never knit a sweater on small needles with such thin yarn.
I just don't have much patience!
But I was given this yarn and asked to make a sweater with it.
Of course, I had to jump at the challenge!
I can not believe how much I ENJOYED making this sweater!
I love cables. Beautiful yarn. What more can a person ask for!
I was given 2 more colorways of the same yarn and I already have
the pattern for the next one and am eager to get started on it!


He died for all,
that those who live
should no longer live for themselves
but for Him who died for them
and was raised again.

2Cor. 5:15


3 comments:

Ariel said...

It's very beautiful!!

AmyS said...

Nancy, I am so glad you enjoyed it! It is a gorgeous sweater. Haver fun with the new yarn - and thanks for letting me know the sweater is finished. :-)

Janet said...

Nancy!! It's gorgeous!! Now that you've conquered lace and knitting sweaters on small needles you won't be fit to live with.