Thursday, September 22, 2011


Haven't seen many of these fellows over the
summer so I am thrilled to see them now!


My morning slushy.
I put an apple, some carrot and any
other kind of fruit I have in the house,
(we buy alot of fruit off the markdown racks!
I throw it in the freezer to use when I need it)
a few teaspoons of cinnamon, a few teaspoons
of honey and about 6 oz of water in the blender,
liquefy it and wha-la!
The daily dose of cinn and honey has gotten
me nearly off all my asthma medication.


Crocheted afghan.
Beautifully and generously worked
by my DD!!


Each of you should look not only to your own interests,
but also to the interests of others.

Phil. 2:4

1 comment:

AmyS said...

How wonderful that your morning slushie is having such a positive impact! Love the afghan, too.