Thursday, January 17, 2013

A taste of summer last night after supper! 

A beautifully crocheted sweater 
created by Doris! 


I have been asked several times recently about my fiber content here.
Let me explain!: My intention of this blog is to keep me accountable and to 
publicly thank everyone who helps me with my charitable work. 
When someone shares their yarn with me, I want to not only thank them, 
but have a place to show them what I do with that yarn. 
Yes, I crocheted 365 hats last calendar year. No, I have not crocheted
a single hat in a couple of weeks!! LOL! But I am behind on posting
the pictures of hats due to having other pictures to post. 
Such as the yarn and the work of others. 
Currently I am working on several sweaters. 
But for the next several days my postings will be showcasing
the wonderful work of a dear friend, Doris, who is 
enjoying making sweaters and has entrusted her work to me to find
a home for. 
Then I plan to finish posting pictures of the hats that I 
made last year!! 



"Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish,
will give him a snake instead? 
Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?
 If you then, though you are evil, 
know how to give good gifts to your children, 
how much more will your Father in heaven give
 the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
Luke 11:11-13

No comments: