Friday, September 08, 2006

Finished crocehting this afghan yesterday. Not my best work. If you look closely, you will be able to see where it has been worked on 3 different times! That first square in varigated pink and maroons came to me in a box of donated yarn. The wide stripes that follow are where I had found the pattern and worked on it. Got bored and frustrated with it for whatever reason and it got put away for about a year or more. I got it back out last week and decided to use up some extra scraps of yarn that I had around. It is the perfect size for a toddler or as a lap-ghan for someone.





The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will He harbor His anger forever; He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him.
Ps. 102:8-11

No comments: