Sunday, September 03, 2006

Here are the effects of Ernesto. According to the weather people. But, seriously, I think our weather has pretty much looked like this for the last week: cloudy, breezy, chilly, rainy. I am really ready for some sunshine!!

However, I am making good use of my time indoors. Here is the baby blanket for charity that I crocheted with 'leftover' baby yarn. Not as large as I would have liked, but I'm sure that it will keep a a small person warm.

Me and my camera did step out for a few minutes, as it started to sprinkle!





This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 Jn. 4:10
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 Jn. 4:3-4
We love because He first loved us. 1 Jn. 4:19
This is love for God: to obey His commands, and His commands are not burdensome, for everyone born of God overcomes the world. 1 Jn.5:3-4

No comments: