Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I just wanted to share this little maple tree. An old friend of mine (she's not old, our friendship is!!!) brought this tree to me after my dad died. To be planted in my dad's memory. He helped us build our new barn so I planted it at the corner of the barn. I go out and check on it often. Right now, it is the only tree in the yard that still has any leaves!

I bought this yarn yesterday for Christmas gift knitting! I am so excited! I had absolutely no intentions of doing any gift knitting this year. But I changed my mind!! Of course, I can't tell you all about it because I don't know who reads this! But I will selectively keep everyone up to date with my progress!!
My sweater and hats will be put on the back burner for a short time.

I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to Your statutes. I will hasten and not delay to obey Your commands.
Ps. 119:59,60 Posted by Picasa

No comments: