Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just thought I'd give updates today!
Here is where I have left off on my sweater. I had thought it would be nice to have it done for the holiday's, but that's not looking like it will happen. Oh well!! I'm ok with that! I'm having way too much fun with my other projects!!

Got this far on this one. Found major yarn problems. Called Coats & Clark. They will replace the yarn. But it will be anyone's guess if I will have it in time to finish before Christmas. Again, I'm ok with that. I have plenty of other things to finish first! A few late nights won't really bother me!

So this one is my major focus right now! You will just have to guess at what it will be when it grows up!

If we are obsessed by God, nothing else can get into our lives- not concerns, nor tribulation, nor worries. And now we understand why our Lord so emphasized the sin of worrying. How can we dare to be so absolutely unbelieving when God totally surrounds us? To be obsessed by God is to have an effective barricade against all the assaults of the enemy. O. Chambers Posted by Picasa

No comments: