Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Hat and mitten set. The ribbing is worked in acrylic and the rest is worked in cotton.
I really enjoy using the cotton, however it doesn't have the 'give' that acrylic does so it takes a bit of getting used to! But I just can't not work with those colors!! Aren't they fabulous!!!


This is a 'before' picture. I just took this picture looking out the window here at my computer. We are currently under a blizzard warning and expecting 10+ inches of snow by tomorrow morning. I thought the picnic table, pine tree and flower kettle would be great reference points. I will take a picture tomorrow morning and see just what 10 inches of blowing snow looks like!

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
Ps. 37:4

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Nancy, the sweater is gorgeous. What an incredible job you did. I am so impressed.