Saturday, February 24, 2007


Just look at this BEAUTIFUL rug that was made for me! It is perfect!
THANK YOU, Hank & Helen!!


The sun was out yesterday and so were we! There is still quite a bit of snow on the ground everywhere, but this little fellow found a clear batch in the flower garden and was just enjoying the wonderful sunshine!


This is the square I knitted for the mid-February KAL. This is my first 'real' experience using YO's and SSK. Up to now, they have scared me and I have steered away from them. But getting a start during a KAL really seemed to help! A few rows a day seemed to take the preassure off of learning something new. And now I know I can do it!! Of course, I need much more practice! This is far from perfect!

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
Ps. 54:4

No comments: