Monday, April 23, 2007


Just look at all the fabulous gifts I received yesterday!! THANK YOU, Amy!!
Some new-to-me knitting needles, some yarn and lots of fabulous crochet pattern books!!
I am so excited about all the new patterns that I will have to try!!

I have to say that this was the 2nd personal meeting of a very dear internet friend! Although our daily e-mails are a source of joy and friendship, this personal visit was truly inspiring! We had been waiting months for this! Just to be able to sit and knit with a fellow knitter! We didn't have nearly enough time, but it was fabulous just the same!


The tulips are beginning to open!!

Freely you have received, freely give.
Matt. 10:8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words. It was wonderful to see you again!! And thank YOU for the plants!