Friday, April 06, 2007


No knitting content today. I worked on my latest sweater for charity yesterday. Hopefully, it will be finished today! But here is a counted cross-stitch picture that my son just finished! He is 22 and has worked on this piece off and on for several years. He is in carpentary so there are times during the winter months when things slow down for him. It makes a mom's heart smile when he spends at least one 'snow' day a year doing something like this!!


Hubby and I have started over 200 veggie and flower seeds in the house! Most of them are coming along nicely!!

This is my Dill Atlantic Giant Pumpkin. I have tried these before with no luck at all. But I am determined to give it one last attempt to get a LARGE pumpkin! (LOL! Anything over 5 lbs would be good for me!! But this little booger is suppose to get 500 lbs!!)

Some kind of orange flower that is growing from a bulb that my daughter gave me last May. I wasn't sure I would be able to get it to bloom again, but here it is!!

Then Pilate asked him, 'Don't you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?'. But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge-to the great amazement of the governor.
Matt. 27:13-14

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I love that wolf. Very nice work! I did that same pattern several years ago and just love it. (I think it's so cool that your son likes to cross stitch. I'm hoping that my one-year-old boy will eventually be interested in knitting, but I'm not holding my breath :-)