Thursday, September 27, 2007




Here are my current WIP's for charity. First, is the bright, multi-colored logcabin afghan, a longterm project that I am just itching to get back to! Then, a scarf that I started just the other day with Bernat Boa mixed with Lamb's Pride Worsted, it will be finished in the next day or so. Next, another cotton square afghan. I'm glad I took the picture because it sure looks different here than while I'm working on it! I think I need to do some different color changes for the rest of the squares. And last, a mitered square baby blanket. This is my 'take along' project, but now I am getting in a hurry to finish it so I can start another one!! And, of course, I am always making hats on the looms while I'm riding the excercise bike each day.

May the peoples praise You, O God; may all the peoples praise You.
Then the land will yield it's harvest, and God, our God, will bless us.
Ps. 67:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me insanely jealous! I wish SO much that I had a lot of time to knit. That's the biggest motivator to study right now. Pass the test in March so I can get back to knitting and reading!