Sunday, September 30, 2007


A late blooming mini-rose.
This little rose bush has a tremendous story of survival behind it. I dug it out of the dumpster at the grocery store I was working at many, many years ago. Brought it home, planted it. It came back to life and seemed to be doing well. Then Hubby and I were making some new flower beds, so we moved it. Several times. And it continues to grow and bloom beautifully. Each year brightening my day with two rounds of lovely little flowers. Unfortunately his 'little brother' didn't survive the several flower bed moves.
Another scarf worked with Bernat Boa and Lamb's Pride Worsted.
A flowering vine (I forget the name) that my dad gave us some starts of a few years ago.


The things that happen do not happen by chance- they happen entirely by the decree of God.
God is sovereignly working out His own purposes.
O. Chambers

No comments: