Monday, November 05, 2007

Baby items are done!!
Everything was knitted with Red Heart Baby Econo a 4-ply WW and Bernat Baby Coordinates, which is a SW.
Most all the patterns were found at Bev's Country Cottage site.

Knitted pants and sweaters.
I'm thinking these may fit when they are about 3 mos. old. I think they may be a bit big for newborns.


Crocheted Onesies and Sweaters.
I think these will fit the newborns.


Crocheted hats and booties.

Knitted hats and booties.

Now I am just finishing up the crocheted receiving blankets.

Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts.
Ps. 105:1-2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

What a beautiful gift these will make! Your work is always lovely.

Janet

pinkangel said...

You did a fantastic job....I love the baby items.

Shelly said...

Those are gorgeous Nancy! Beautiful work.

Hugs,
Shelly