Saturday, March 01, 2008



Current WIP's:
This is what I am currently working on in between finishing up the towel toppers and working on hats! And, yes, I do still have 2 afghans on the needles that should probably be put in the UFO catagory! But I do pull them out and give them a bit of TLC every now and again!


Using the All-over cable Spa Cloth stitch pattern from the current issue of Creative Knitting, I am making a scarf.


I found this pattern in a box of things that I had picked up a garage sale last summer.
I've been looking for a Raglan style sweater pattern that will be as versitile as the T-top sweater pattern that I've been using for the last couple of years for my charity sweaters. This may be it! The pattern is written to include sizes from small juniors to large adults!

So I had to try it out! I am ready to start the sleeves and so far I am really liking it!!



Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Prov. 19:21

No comments: