Friday, March 21, 2008


Last night's beautiful sunset.


This morning's sunrise.
"Red sky in morning,
Sailor's take warning..."
Yep, there's a snow storm on it's way!


My newest project.
This is just a simple mitered square. It should end up being about 48". Worked in Red Heart Windsor blue with a few stripes of varigated thrown in. On #11's.
The teacher who helped me launch my charity work asked if I would make an afghan for the schools silent auction. Of course I said "yes!".
This fund raiser is closer to my hear than most. This will be raising money to send the 5th graders to camp. I know that when my kids were that age, I was a single, working mom and there is no way I could have afforded the cost to send them with the help of the PTO. So I am happy to help out other parents.

Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts.
1 Cor. 14:1

No comments: