Sunday, December 17, 2006

giving & receiving

The wonderful Christmas gift we received from my stepdaughter and her family. She is always so great at getting us gifts we would never think to get ourselves, and yet are so fun!

More hats on thier way to warm someone's head and heart!

I do want to send and extra HUGE THANK YOU and (((HUGS))) to all of the people who have donated yarn to my hat project! You all are responsible for making the hat project possible! If I didn't have yarn, I couldn't knit it!!
In the last couple of days I have recieved a phone call and a note saying Thanks for hats. I couldn't do it without the generous support of all of you! So please consider the THANK YOU'S extended to YOU!

Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life.
Prov. 22:4 Posted by Picasa

No comments: