Monday, December 18, 2006

Look at this cool looking fungus I found yesterday!

Here is Christmas gift I recieved last week from my SIL and her husband! A yarn organizer bag! It is awesome! I couldn't get a picture posted sooner because as soon as I got home with it, I filled it with the yarn I was working with at the time, which happened to be for gift knitting! I am nearly finished with the gift knitting and now have filled it with yarn for hats, which are patiently waiting for me to come back to!

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Phil. 2:3-4 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

Nancy you find such wonderful things to take pictures of. The fungus is beautiful.