Monday, December 04, 2006

I was having problems with my internet yesterday, so this post is basically just a test!
Isn't it funny how dependant we become on our computers without even realizing it! Kind of scary in a way. Oh but I enjoy it! Makes me so very thankful to have a computer! I have to be honest, my life has been SO blessed because of the internet. I can't even begin to put into words how rich my life has become due to being able to connect with people and information that I never would have been able to without modern technology!

This is just one of my favorite bug pictures! I had never seen such a bright, colorful bug!

We typically see things, not as they are, but as we are. By how we position ourselves, we will see the evidence of God everywhere or nowhere. Too often our minds are locked on one track. We are looking for red, so we overlook blue; we are thinking tomorrow and God is saying now; we are looking everywhere, and the answer is under our nose. Posted by Picasa

No comments: