Thursday, March 15, 2007


Here is a small sampling of what my knitting habits have been like the last couple of weeks. It is not at all unusual for me to have several hats on needles all at the same time. What is out of the ordinary now is that I have so many different things started at once. Not just hats. In fact, in this picture there is only 1 hat! I have a sweater, 2 scarfs, a mitten and a baby blanket here!


We have had 2 days of 70 degree weather! And look what is happening!! The goldfish showed up last night after supper and our first flowers bloomed yesterday afternoon!!
This morning I woke up to nearly an inch of snow on the ground and a 40 degree temperature drop!

Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!
James 2 :12

No comments: