Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No knitting pictures today! That's weird. But I had a busy day yesterday and didn't get anything finished and didn't take the time to take current pictures of my WIP's.
When I did sit down to knit last evening, I started something new. A little bit of 'selfish me' knitting. Hopefully I will get it finished up today. And then it will be back to all 'knitting with meaning'!


I did get out for a walk with my daughter yesterday afternoon.

I've been hearing the Redwinged Blackbirds for about a week now. It was so good to see them!!

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the field produces no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Hab. 3:17-18

No comments: