Saturday, January 12, 2008


Knitted hats.
Ok, I was playing around with color again.
The plan was to do some embroidery on the dark green hat.
But as I was knitting it, the yarn had other ideas!
I have no idea what this yarn is, but it is very soft and has alot of stretchy to it. And it has subtle little flecks of color in it. There is no way it wanted anything else added to it!




I was just playing around with the camera the other day.
My wonderful Honey bought this funny face flower pot for me many years ago. Isn't he cute??!!
The Christmas cactus that is in it, is a start off the huge, old plant that was my Grandma's and set in her living room the entire time I was growing up! Isn't it beautiful?
The African Violet is the one that Honey let me get for 50 cents from the local home improvement store a few months ago.

A patient man has great understanding,
but a quick tempered man displays folly.
Prov. 14:29

No comments: