Sunday, January 06, 2008

loomed scarf & sweet pea


I worked this scarf on the scarf board made for me by my uncle.
My Aunt gave me some yarn last summer that she had picked up a garage sale.
It is Caron Dazzle Ombre (50% Creslan, 50% Nylon) in Blue/Emerald.
My wonderful husband liked the color pattern so much he has claimed this scarf as his own!
That's ok because I have several more skeins to play with so I will be making more for my community knitting!



Sweet Pea.
An 'old-fashioned' flower that brings back memories of my childhood.

For since the creation of the world God's invisable qualities- His eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
Romans 1:20


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's AWESOME! It looks like a painstaking plaid pattern!! Lucky hubby! : )

hunter said...

That scarf is neat looking!! Herb said we need to find a yarn like that but is black/yellow.