Monday, January 21, 2008


Last week I received a Creative Knitting magazine and found a pattern for this adorable baby sweater!! So I spent the weekend making two of them! This one is my favorite. (I'll post the other one tomorrow.) Both sweaters will find their way to the local Job & Family Services Office to keep a small child warm and cuddly! (and hopefully to brighten the care-givers day with these bright colors!! LOL!)
Again, I used a skein of the Caron Dazzle Ombre, along with some Bernat Super Value for the sleeves, collar and edging and K-Mart brand Sayelle for the body. I followed the pattern for the 24 mo. size on 10 1/2 needles.
And a special THANK YOU to Amy for gifting to me the book that inspired me to start embroidering on my knitting!


Last night's sunset.

Now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:22-23

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These little sweaters are beautiful, Nancy. I can't believe how fast you cranked them out, tho!
Bonnie E.