Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the Lord gave you: to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul. Joshua 22:5


I just want to show off a few of my wonderful knitting needles. A very dear friend passed her extra's on to me and I so very, very much appreciate it! (Thanks, Jacky!) She is and has been a HUGE inspiration and influence in my life!

I normally have at least a half dozen hats going at one time! I can't even honestly say that these are my current WIP's. It changes hourly!. I took this picture a couple of hours ago, and it is outdated already!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy.. I love coming here and looking at all the picutres that you post. They are quite brilliant..I especially liked the one from your vehicle :) Keep those fingers going lady :)Did you ever make one out of the patterns I sent you? I'd love to see a picture of it.

pinkangel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinkangel said...

Had an error so deleted** This is the corrected one!

Good Morning Nancy, Your pics make your blog. The Bible passages and the pics always seem to go together. I love this blog. May God continue to bless your work as you continue to bless Him
Diane