Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth. Prov. 10:4
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts. Col.3:15
Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Eph. 6:10

I think with my evening cup of coffee I will look over this web page: http://jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/kpatterns/knitting.html
I started a hat last night, thinking I would use a new stitch pattern with a multiple of 3. Well, after a few rows I decided I'm not liking it well enough to do for another 8 inches!! So now I'm thinking I will try out another stitch pattern or two and make it a 'sampler' hat!!

Ok, well, I'm on way back to hats. Yes, I finished one yesterday. And one so far today. But I don't feel like taking the time to mess with pictures right now. I will in the morning.

1 comment:

pinkangel said...

Good Morning Nancy, I find myself checking in to see what you are up too. You prefer hats?? I can't wait till my WIP's are finished. I prefer dishcloths for Loves. We have quite a few requests and not many hands. I love the small projects. Diane