Sunday, January 15, 2006




But now, this is what the Lord says,..."Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name, you are mine." Is. 43:1


Here is what I've been working on the last several days. I am happily playing around with lots of colorful scraps! As you can see by all the stripes! The purple diagonal rib hat just didn't come out the way I had hoped. The 'fluffy' yarn just didn't work like I had expected. I don't think it is bad. Just not what I was expecting. I will do that stitch pattern again! But next time with different yarn. I love the 3X3 rib hat. It has ALOT of stretch to it! I think it will be quite warm. I already have another one like that on the needles in a varigated blue/brown/maroon. The blue loomed one ended up rather short. Ran out of that particular yarn. But I think it will work out just fine. It has two strands of different types of wool, so it should be warm.

2 comments:

pinkangel said...

OK Here is my 2 cents. I love the diagonal and you are choosing very becoming colors. Except for the fact that I don't like to knit I would try some of these. Keep up the good work.
Diane

Unknown said...

I would have to tell you that the pastel colored one is my favorite..it looks so warm and cozy : ) You have done a great job on your hats! : )