Sunday, August 06, 2006

I am back to knitting!! And it feels so good!


I stepped out the back door yesterday morning and this little guy was sitting there greeting me!!
To be honest, I sure haven't seen many of them around lately. Especially considering how many of them I watched hatch this spring. I'm wondering if the birds have gotten most of them.


Look what I found in the flower garden yesterday!
In the spring, we decided to clean out all of our seeds. We had some still laying around from several years ago. I put all the seeds we had in a jar, shook them all together and spread them everywhere! Of course, with everything that has happened this summer, I had completely forgotten all about it!! The cool thing: look at the awesome worm that is on it!!

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.
Is. 26:3

No comments: