Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wow! Looks like maybe the picture loading problem has been fixed! Fabulous! I have really missed being able to easily post pictures! Funny how I got so much into the habit of having this blog!

Here are my recent WIP's, as of this morning.


I have been asked to make two baby blankets for twin girls expected to arrive in Oct. I have (finally) decided on a simple crochet pattern that will work up quickly and allow me to play with some color.

On Sunday I decided I was finally ready to maybe tackle something a bit more challenging than a simple hat. So I gathered up some yarn and started this child's sweater for charity.


And, of course, some bright and beautiful flowers!!

When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?"
Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?
You must follow Me."
John. 21:21-22

3 comments:

pinkangel said...

The sweater is stunning. You must try socks. I think you are doing very well on the blankets. You may even want to do more.

Shelly said...

Love the color choices you've got for those blankets. As always the pictures are spectacular, and I love all the little creatures you photograph.

The kittens are getting so big. And adorable!

Mimi said...

I haven't checked in for awhile you have been busy. Lovely stuff, and the flowers ooooo just eye candy :)