Friday, August 25, 2006


Look what found me this morning! I was out in the garden playing around. Came in the house for bit. Bent over, and this guy fell on the floor! He must have gotten caught in my hair. I laid him on this paper napkin and watched him for a few hours. We had to leave for awhile this afternoon, so I took him back out to the garden and laid him on a leaf. When we got back, he was gone. I did not even know until last summer that praying mantis shed! Then I got to looking around the web and find out they do it about 12 times in one season! Isn't that amazing!


Then I found these guys out and about today. Amazing how different they are in size and color!

Having a secret stillness before God means deliberately shutting the door on our emotions and remembering Him. (O. Chambers)

No comments: