Tuesday, May 08, 2007


A couple of knitted hats.
The white one was worked with a stiff plastic circular needle that was passed on to me by a friend who said that there was just no way she could use it because of the way that she knits and the stiffness of the circular. Of course, I just had to try it! Just for fun. I love it!! LOL! I will be doing some serious 'waiting room' knitting next week and I am thinking this will be the 'tool of choice' for that day!
The brown hat is worked with some cotton/acrylic blend that I had donated to me quite some time ago. Then I added a very thin strand of wool with it to give it some visual interest and just that added bit of warmth.


Wild spring flowers.


New growth on the pine tree.

I know that the Lord is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods.
The Lord does whatever pleases Him, in the heavens and on earth, in the seas and all their depths.
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth; He sends lightening with the rain and brings out the wind from His storehouses.
Ps. 135:5-7

No comments: