Monday, May 21, 2007



We had a fabulous weekend! Yesterday we went to a car show. I am not a 'gearhead', but there is something so fascinating about all those bright, shiny cars sparkling in the sunshine! Then we walked up to the river. I think I needed a 'water fix'! I enjoyed that as much as the car show! A perfect day to be on the water, as there were quite a few fisherman out enjoying it as well!


Then we went to the grandson's soccer game. I've never been to a soccer game. I was clueless as to what was going on, except that a open field filled with a bunch of 6-8 yr boys kicking a ball around sure looked like fun!

Knitting content: I did work on my log cabin afghan a bit last evening. I am beginning to think I have a problem! I woke up this morning with the desire to start something else! I want to try the flying geese pattern in this book. But I am out of empty needles!! I have got to finish something. soon!!

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1

No comments: