Sunday, May 13, 2007


Pumpkin update.
I planted my 2 Atlantic Giant Pumpkins outside on Thurs.
They each got one bag of composted cow manure, a sprinkling of 12-12-12 fertilizer and a good dose of water. They seem to be enjoying it out there!
I did cover them yesterday afternoon with a milk crate because we are having gusty winds. I will probably leave them covered for the day today.

Check out this little lady! A female finch was checking out our bathroom!
Do you think she was looking for some decorating ideas??!!


Two knitted clothes to be mailed out and put together with others for an afghan for cancer/chemo patients.
The white one will be used in an afghan for a lung/bone cancer patient. I chose to do a lighthouse in honor of my dad.
I also made a pink ribbon for a breast cancer patient.

Filled with compassion,
Jesus reached out His hand and touched the man.
Mark 1:41

No comments: