Thursday, December 20, 2007


I am SO excited!
LOOK what I got!!
Last week, this package came in the mail, along with an e-mail message sent just a day or so before telling me it was coming and also instructing me not to open it until Christmas!
I couldn't wait! As a 'reward' to myself after all my 'have to do' knitting, I opened it!!
What an inspirational book!!
THANK YOU, AMY!!!
I got so excited I thought my head was going to explode!!
I grabbed some needles and yarn and made these two hats!!
Ok, I didn't exactly follow any of the instructions in the book yet. I will save that until after the holidays. But all that inspiration!! I just couldn't hold back!!



I was looking back through some pictures from last spring and found this lovely iris. With the sun shining on it. So bright and beautiful.
Ok!!! I'm ready for spring!!

He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
Ps. 147:4

No comments: