Sunday, December 30, 2007


I found this pattern and just could not resist doing it!
http://krisknits.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-dishcloth-story.html



Thought I'd share another winter activity of mine.
Trying to grow any seeds that I find in produce that we buy at the store!
So far, I'm not having much luck, but I sure am trying!
I have red and yellow bell peppers, clemantines, tangerines, navel orange, ruby red grapefruit, persimmon and an olive pit.

The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous,
but it is the ruin of those who do evil.
Prov. 10:29

2 comments:

pinkangel said...

Oh Nancy.......do I love that cloth..........Gotta make it....Thanks a bunch.

Your FL friend Diane

DawnK said...

That dishcloth is so pretty! I have to put that one on my list for next Christmas!

Good luck with the seeds!