Monday, December 31, 2007



LOL! Remember a few days ago when I said that I was really enjoying some 'down time' knitting (the logcabin), but that it wouldn't be long until my brain kicked into gear again??
LOL!! Well, it happened!! Yesterday!
I thought my head was just going to explode with ideas of things I want to do! And of course, I had to start some of them!
I started out with bringing down my bag of scraps and started a Scrap Scarf, worked lengthwise on #8 circulars. But then, things just seemed to move on from there! I did manage to finish this multi-colored hat that I worked on the loom using scrap pieces of rug yarn. And I finished this dark colored hat that was already started on a loom.
I got out the scarf board that my uncle made for me and started working a scarf in longer scraps of rug yarn. This is fun. I haven't worked on this board for quite some time. I am seriously thinking about trying to make a baby blanket with it. I've thought about it for years, but have always thought it would be too 'hole-y' for little fingers. But I guess I won't know until I try!

The prospect of the righteous is joy,
but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing.
Prov. 10:28

No comments: