Friday, June 02, 2006

I had every intention to update my progress on the sweater this morning. But things just aren't going the way I had planned!! I will do it tomorrow.

But here is an update on my pumpkin! These two are looking great! It is raining here this morning, I am still hoping that I will have another plant or two come up. It is getting so late in the season though that any hopes of a #500 pumpkin are getting slim!!


I picked strawberries again yesterday morning. This one just looked so perfect! But he didn't stick around long! (he didn't make it to the house!)
This is one of my mom's roses.

Yesterday evening I went out to put a couple of plants in the ground and I found these little critters. Oh the joys of playing outside!!


Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you kow that the testing of you faith develops perseverance.
James 1:2-3

No comments: