Saturday, June 24, 2006

This little guy was hanging onto the screen in the window right here beside my computer for dear life the other day while it was raining! He must have dried off and flew away because he was gone yesterday morning. But he was so gorgous. Looked like fluffy copper!

After the rain, I had to get out and see what new flowers popped open! Here is a snapdragon that is a volunteer from my mom's garden. And a pot marigold that is one of our volunteers from about 3 yrs ago!! Amazing!

Went blueberrie picking with my mom yesterday. Didn't get a chance to take too many pictures because I was busy picking. We picked about 16 pounds! Came home and made a coffee cake!

"I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
John 8:34-36

No comments: