Monday, June 05, 2006

updates!

First I will start with my dad's sweater. I was able to get quite a lot of knitting done yesterday! Felt good! I finished the front and got it stitched together and got a good start on the first sleeve. However, there just seems to be no way possible that I will have this finished in time for his first chemo treatment. So this morning I decided to knit him up a bright, colorful, soft, fuzzy hat. He said that he won't need one, but we will see. I will have it ready just in case!


Here are my pumpkins! I am so proud of them! They are doing very well!!
And LOOK!!! I have more!!!

Here is a peony. My parents gave us this start from one their bushes about 2 yrs ago. Last year there was only one little flower. This year we have 3 huge blooms!
And Mr. Toad stopped by yesterday morning. These guys just aren't much of a challenge to photograph anymore. In fact, they all just sit there like they are enjoying getting thier picture taken! This fellow even turned around and let me get his other side before hopping off!!


Movement does not cause life, but it does invariable follow life. It's a sure sign that life is present. Similarily, genuine faith in Christ should always result in actions that demonstrate faith.

1 comment:

White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing said...

How I enjoy the lightheartedness of your blog. Your penchant for gardening is enjoyable to see and read about. Your respect for life is refreshing.

You are the kind of person I want to be near me, I feel. Please check out my blog to know if you would like to be near me too:
http://whitebuffalowomangoessinging.blogspot.com/

I will return to your blog for refreshment!